The Whitney lab is located within the 3N wing of the Center for Discovery and Innovation (CDI) on the City College of New York (CCNY) campus. The lab is also associated with the City University of New York (CUNY) Graduate Center Biology Ph.D. Program and Cognitive Neuroscience Master’s Program. To learn more about what we do, contact Dr. Whitney (email@example.com).
Curious and motivated undergraduate and graduate students are welcome. See below for other research and mentoring opportunities that many Whitney lab students have successfully pursued.
- CCNY Biology Honors & Independent Study
- ORCA program at CCNY
- CCNY Division of Science Scholarship Program
- Urban Mentoring and Achievement Network (a CUNY BMI program)
- CUNY EDGE at CCNY
- CUNY Summer Undergraduate Research Program
- Research Technician Pipeline (ResTeP) program
- College Now STEM Research Academy at CCNY